REGISTER FOR CLASS
Before you file for Social Security benefits, attend class! Learn the best strategies to those seeking to maximize Social Security benefits and file correctly. We provide resources and explanations for various Social Security situations.
Social Security Class Teaches You How To:
- Know if you should file at 62, 66, or 70
- Determine your FRA and increase monthly benefits by 8%
- Seek to maximize benefits for divorced spouses, widows, and widowers
- Understand implications of collecting benefits while working
- Properly claim spousal payments to increase your benefit
- Build delayed retirement credits and other special claiming techniques
- Different filing options that could further increase your benefits
- Prepare a Social Security filing strategy for your retirement plans
11811 N Tatum Blvd, Suite 1090
Phoenix, Az 85028
Bookings are closed for this event.